Friday, September 3, 2010

:: 100 yg perlu sy lakkukan sebelum sy mati ::

  1. say “I LOVE YOU” and mean it

  2. be heartbroken longer than actually I am in love

  3. kiss in the rain

  4. do something i should regret but dont regret it

  5. fall in love and not had the heartbroken

  6. getting married

  7. love someone i shouldnt have

  8. speak more than one language fluently

  9. read-and understood-the credit report

  10. sing loudly in the car and dont stop event realizing someone was looking

  11. write articles for a large publication

  12. hold someone while they were having flashback

  13. break someone's heart

  14. ridden a horse

  15. sleep through the entire flight.. take off.. flight.. landing

  16. sleep for more than 30hours..

  17. eat sushi

  18. had my picture in the newspaper

  19. have two (or more) healthy romantic relationship in a year in my lifetime

  20. go back to school

  21. select one “important” author that I missed in school and read it

  22. apologized to someone years after inflicting the hurt

  23. communicate with someone without sharing the same spoken language

  24. build my own pc from the parts

  25. swim with the fishes

  26. climbed a mountain

  27. watch a lightning storm at sea

  28. stay up all night long and watch sunrise

  29. go to a huge sport game

  30. grow and eat my own vegetables

  31. sleep under the stars

  32. watch a meteor shower

  33. look up at the night sky using telescope

  34. take a sick leave when u r not ill

  35. ask out a stranger

  36. have a snowball fight

  37. screamed as loudly as possibly can

  38. have a meaningful conversation with a beggar

  39. actually feel happy with my own life even for a moment

  40. love my job for all account

  41. take care of someone who was actually my “enemy”

  42. have enough money to be truly satisfied

  43. have amazing friends

  44. in a restaurant sit with the stranger and had meal with them

  45. milk a cow

  46. alphabetized my records (cd,books,cassetes)

  47. play in the mud

  48. play in the rain

  49. start a business

  50. take a martial arts class

  51. be in a movie

  52. be in a television programs

  53. get flowers for no reason

  54. perform on stage

  55. buy a house and spend time make it exactly what I want

  56. be on cruise ship

  57. raise children

  58. recently buy and play with childhood toys (that I am adoring to have)

  59. pick up and move to other city just to start over

  60. help an animal give birth

  61. being in romantic relationship with someone that i admired since my high school (even for a while) for my lifetime

  62. ride a super bike

  63. change someone mind about something that they deeply care about

  64. gotten someone fired for their action

  65. sew my own clotches

  66. give more than afford to the charity

  67. take an ice cold bath

  68. give my parents 100 of roses and tell them that I love them

  69. send a message in a bottle and hoping that someone will found it

  70. ride a camel in a desert

  71. visit the house of representative and see how they work

  72. write the letter to the favorite tv hero/heroine

  73. learn not to say yes when I really mean no

  74. be someone's mentor

  75. learn to play musical instrument with some degree of skills

  76. own absolutely expensive and great business suit

  77. write my will

  78. overcome the fear of failure

  79. accept myself for what I am

  80. grow garden

  81. go up in a hot air balloon

  82. celebrating the eid mubarak in makkah

  83. perform haj

  84. throw a huge party and invite all of friends

  85. tour to the places I wanted to go

  86. follow my favorite singer's tour

  87. win money from a tv show

  88. look inside the mirror then telling my self that I am living my dream

  89. trying to have my own artwork and sell it to stranger

  90. danced with the strangers

  91. spend a day eating junk food without any guilty

  92. tell someone the story of my life

  93. learn to rollerblade

  94. learn how to make the compliment

  95. get to know the neighbor

  96. dance properly during my wedding day

  97. be the boss

  98. get my PHD

  99. write the novels that I know I will be part of the plot

  100. feel deeply in love and will grow old with that person

0 comments:

Post a Comment